Jump into the international labor market for a global career development
Who is it for?
Graduates and young talented professionals in need of international exposure to expand horizons, opportunities and experience.
What does it consist of?
Workshops for young & talented professionals without geographical boundaries looking for professional opportunities and development.
Increasing globalization of business requires global professionals in huge demand in countries where economy is starting to overcome the global economy crisis.
What will you get?
Getting a global mindset without international experience is almost impossible. We offer workshops to guide you to succeed abroad in this global opportunity search.
- Gain knowledge of other particular cultures and markets.
- Learn how to package your skills and experience.
- Learn how to manage the appropriate manners and attitudes.
- Learn how and where to search for opportunities.
How it works?
These international opportunities can take any of these work and life-style options:
WORKING AND LIVING ABROAD
- Repatriation, relocation in the home country.
- Long-term assignment, relocation for a year or longer.
- Short-term assignment, relocation for less than a year.
WORKING FROM HOME ABROAD
- International commuter, work abroad weekdays; return home weekends.
- Frequent flyer, work remotely from home but undertake frequent international business trips.